By: Dana Lloyd. 4.22.13.
Today is Earth Day! Over one billion people in 192 countries are taking action in their communities. Help us lessen our impact on the environment and our planet by doing a few earth friendly activities today. Here are a few ideas:
- Carpool, take Public Transportation, Walk, Bike, or Scooter to school or work today.
- Reconnect with nature – i.e. get outside and enjoy this gorgeous day.
- Swap your Stuff. Trade the things that you no longer need or get creative and turn them into something that you do need.
- Help pick up garbage in your local park.
- Read to your kids by candlelight tonight.
- Plant a garden
- Make some natural cleaners that clean your home and are chemical free
- Take a shorter shower
- Recycle your batteries
Your acts will make a difference. Happy Earth Day!