A few months ago we announced that AnswerPlus Toronto was going to get a major face lift. Fast forward a few months to today and while there is still a lot of work to be done we have made significant progress.
So far we have had:
- The carpets replaced in the boardroom, reception, front office and in Brenda’s old office
- Multiple walls removed including the brick wall that was once the back hallway
- Glass walls installed
- The lounge was relocated
- 3 new offices created
- A new meeting room created
- The mens washroom has been expanded and remodelled
And this is just the beginning.
In over the coming months we will have:
- New tiles in the front entrance
- New cubicles have been ordered and will be delivered by the end of January
- Carpet completely replaced in Op’s
- The supervisors station will be moved
- Different chair models have already begun to arrive for testing
- Front end staff will get new desks
- The lighting will be replaced
- The walls will be repainted
- plus many more small changes & upgrades
The Final layout has been completed. Take a look at what you can expect to see in 2015!