AnswerPlus response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
We are taking preventative measures regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To date, we have zero confirmed or suspected cases of coronavirus at any of our offices, however, we have enacted the following precautions in all of our four locations:
- Promote and communicate the importance of regular and thorough hand washing and respiratory hygiene to all staff.
- Provide educational material about the signs, symptoms and the transmission of COVID-19.
- Increased the amount of alcohol-based hand sanitizers within shared spaces of all offices, including hand sanitizers at every desk.
- Reminders to staff regarding refraining from sharing cups, glasses, dishes or cutlery.
- Removed magazines and papers from shared spaces such as kitchen and lounge areas.
- All “high touch” surface areas such as keyboards, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, phones, tabletops, etc. are being cleaned diligently.
- All agents are responsible for cleaning their workstation surfaces before and after their shift.
- Circulated a reminder of how to notify us in the event an employee is sick.
- Scheduled ventilation system checks to ensure they are working properly.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home and rest, seek medical attention early or work remotely if they are unwell.
- In the event that the Coronavirus is identified in any of our offices, the following actions will be taken:
- All agents who currently have the ability to work remotely will continue to log in from home.
- Additional remote capabilities have been implemented, allowing for all agents to work remotely.
- Overflow call volume across all four of our offices, minimizing the impact on anyone specific office.
Our intent is to take all necessary precautions in order to minimize any risk to our staff and the continuity of your business. Should you have any questions, please contact your account manager directly.
Have an inquiry?
We'll answer the call.
To our valued customers: We wanted to provide a quick update to communicate how AnswerPlus is currently managing and addressing, the COVID-19 pandemic. Our primary concern has been the health and safety of both our employees and our clients. Our technology has...
To our valued customers: With the uncertainty of the future impact of COVID-19, a lot of our customers have put in place a pandemic plan to ensure the continuity of their businesses. As part of their plan, quite a few have reached out to us to incorporate AnswerPlus...
Call 1-866-615-3433 toll free for Answerplus sales enquiries or please complete the form below and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.