Today is National Train Your Brain Day! AnswerPlus is celebrating with a friendly contest and we are inviting you, our Facebook and Twitter Followers to join in on the fun!
How do you enter to win?
Simply answer each of the questions below in the comment section. We will review all answers that are submitted by midnight tonight. To win you must have the most correct answers. The winner will be announced on Friday on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Make sure to check back on Friday to claim your prize! Good luck!
1. It can run but it never Walks, it has a mouth but it never talks, it has a bed but never sleeps?
2. What has fingers but cannot use them?
3. It was given to you, it belongs to you, but your friends use it more than you do. What is it?
4. What gets wetter, the more it dries?
5. What grows bigger the more you take from it?
6. What has many keys but no locks?
7. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me.
8. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in a thousand years?
9. I have four wings, but cannot fly,
I never laugh and never cry;
on the same spot I’m always found,
toiling away with little sound.
What am I?